- Understand company needs to define system specifications.
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution.
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams.
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods.
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members.
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise.
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure.
- Ensure that the technical components of the project are in sync with the business needs of the organization.
- Lead and develop projects from early concept through design development.
- Prepare drawings, specifications, and construction documents.
- Ensure that information systems are secure from threat.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Software Engineering, or Computer Science.
- 2-4 years’ work experience in the IT industry.
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions.
- Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Comfortable with working on Agile methodology.
- Computer Literacy and Technical Skills.
- Team player.
- Time Management and Organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solving skills
Arabic is a plus.