- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement Microsoft Dynamics cloud CRM solutions.
- Design and develop solutions which meet the requirements as specified by the business and in accordance with departmental standards and policies.
- Develop and maintain a platform roadmap.
- Customize the system to meet the business needs of the company.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
- Design and utilize effective testing strategies to ensure that all solutions developed are fit for business use.
- Liaising with business to demonstrate the new system, assisting with training where required.
- Determining and planning migration/ conversions of data ready for new systems
- Ensure that development work is fully documented to assist in future maintenance activities.
- Provide accurate estimates for required development work and take personal responsibility for delivering within these time scales.
- Prepare and maintain necessary documentations.
- Co-operate with business in solving existing system faults and correct as necessary.
- Carry out maintenance tasks on existing systems; ensuring documentation is kept up-to-date at all times.
- Assist business by providing ongoing support to ensure customers achieve optimum use of systems available. This will include being part of a 24/7 on-call rota if required.
- Where required assist with the selection and evaluation of new hardware/software and communications equipment.
- Work closely with other teams and build excellent working relations with internal customers.
- Advise and assist key business users on the deployment of new solutions in a manner that is conducive with business demands.
- Work with 3rd parties where required in the specification, design and supply of software/equipment for systems.
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience with software development, specifically around Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Core Competency Requirements
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Demonstrated proficiency in the following:
- installing and deploying CRM Organizations
- customizing and creating CRM solutions
- understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- using either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
- Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Experience with supporting Microsoft products (SQL Server, SharePoint, IIS, Lync)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM365 online
- Experience working on an agile development team
Years of Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of direct experience in software development in relevant technologies.
Nature of Experience:
- Experience in application development services across the entire software development lifecycle working in mission critical environment.
- Experienced in Application Lifecycle Management techniques, practices and principals
- Direct, hands-on experience with automated software and system management tools.
- Good knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Good experience with core software applications,
- Technically fluent in appropriate programming languages
- Some project management skills and/or exposure to project-based work structures, project lifecycle models, etc