We have 3 vacancies : 1 with below roles responsibilities other 2 with Azure and AWS skills.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The Lead Cloud Engineer is responsible for converting the technical requirements of a project into the architecture and design that will guide the final product.
- Also responsible for bridging the gaps between complex business problems and solutions in the cloud.
- Other members of a technology team, including DevOps engineers and developers, work with the Cloud administrators to ensure that the right technology or technologies are being built.
- Providing technical leadership to complexity projects. expected have depth of knowledge of specified technological area, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks.
- You would be responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals (RFPs).
- Should provide technical leadership to project team to perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues.