An experienced consulting professional who understands solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices
- 8 to 12 years of relevant experience in HCM Applications.
- Expert knowledge on Cloud HCM Conversions, integrations, Reporting, but also having the capability of being a technical architect for multiple projects.
- Engineering Graduation in any discipline or MCA Degree.
- Strong experience with Fusion technologies including HDL, HCM Extracts, Fast Formulas, BI Publisher Reports.
- Should have strong written and verbal communication skills, personal drive, flexibility, team player, problem solving, influencing and negotiating skills and organizational awareness and sensitivity, engagement delivery, continuous improvement and knowledge sharing and client management.
- Good technical leadership capability with strong planning and follow up skills, mentorship, Work Allocation, Monitoring and status updates to Project Manager
We need person who is having more experience on the
- Fusion technical side on
- HCM extracts
- HCM Spread sheet loader
- Role setup
- Approval rules
- BI reports
- Page composer including the EL expression
- Fusion inbound integration using the HCM extract.