We have 3 vacancies
Nationality Preferences - Any
Can Apply anywhere from the world.
Business Analyst Skills
The service pod participants should have and demonstrate a set of skills:
- Basic Skills Required for every resource:
- Prior experience working with a Bank or similar financial institution is a must.
- Excellent Oral and written communication Skills
- Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Core Banking T24 Hands on experience required ( BA, OR lead resource)
- Facilitation skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Specific professional Skills
- Processes modelling on recognized notation, ie BPMN
- Process Re-engineering
- Stakeholder analysis
- Requirements gathering and documentation for both Waterfall and Agile environments – Certification Required
The business analyst is expected to engage in some or more of the following activities:
- Meeting key stakeholders to discuss Business challenges and improvements Required
- Attend project meetings at all stages including evaluation and Scrum meetings
- Providing guidance on Business practices such as system restructures and new ideas
- Influencing and building relationships with teams around the business
- Bringing Business expertise and developing solutions/ ideas to help the business area to deliver its strategy
- Reconcile business need/idea with all BP members, to avoid duplication of work, synergies and proper demand management.
- Questioning and challenging others to get to the root of Business and people issues.
- Coaching and providing feedback to key stakeholders to help improve business efficiency.
- Core Banking Activities and Processes
- Customer Relationship Management and Sales
- Retail Lending (Auto Finance, Personal Finance, Home Finance etc), credit and Lending Operations
- Collection and Recovery
- Finance, Accounting and Related Reporting
- Regulatory, Risk , Compliance, Credit and related reporting
- Payment Systems (Swift, Cheque Clearing, central bank payments Salaries, Bank Transfers, settlements)
- Cards (Credit Cards and Debit Cards)
- Automated Banking (ATM/CDM/KIOSK)
- Digital and Remote banking (Mobile, Internet, Call center, IVR)