- In-depth knowledge of the banking technologies and architectures.
- Develop and provide architectural artefact and blueprint.
- Provide solution / technical review for all the projects.
- Prepare, maintain IT application and solution life cycle management.
- Experience in gathering and compiling data necessary to analyse software architecture.
- To understand the pattern of technology change due to business requirements and create a process of re-using existing IT assets with end-to-end components deployment.
- Ability to convert problem into solution and experience of working & delivering large scale projects.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Able to architect large platforms, define frameworks.
- Familiar with SOLID principles and architectural design / patterns
- Resource must have a complete understanding of banking applications and interface architectures.
- Understanding of software engineering principles, profound knowledge of software and technology, fine knowledge of industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Must be skilful in architecting / developing enterprise level software solutions.
- Collaborate with internal / external technical teams, project resources and with other professionals involved in implementing technology solutions for the bank.
Minimum 12 years of experience with similar position in a bank
- Persuasion, Business Knowledge, Software Architecture, development methodologies and Implementation, project Planning.
- Knowledge of business process improvements
- Knowledge of TOGAF, ITIL and ISO process.
- Excellent knowledge of computer operations, Windows and MS Office products and Visio.
- Knowledge of typical banking solutions and their integration frameworks.