- Perform quality assurance efforts on multiple application releases, monitor and document testing activities.
- Manage testing for application deployments and assign testing activities to team.
- Design, develop and maintain test cases and strategies for cross-browser testing and multiple user scenarios.
- Satisfy release deliverables, project testing requirements and other quality assurance responsibilities.
- Collaborate with team to understand product changes and QA testing requirements to deal with issues/defects in a timely manner.
- Create written documentation and procedures for application testing and compliance.
- Meet with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Implement testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
- Troubleshoot quality issues and modifying test procedures.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Product Management or relevant field.
2-4 years’ work experience in as a QA Specialist
- Comfortable with working on Agile methodology.
- High-level analytical skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinker.
- Team player.
- Time Management and Organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills.