Job purpose :
The initial focus for the individual will be intelligent automation opportunities at Corporate and across the business units, with the opportunity to rotate to a different functional focus in the future. An ideal candidate would have hands on technical experience, is process oriented and enjoys collaborating with business partners to improve processes through technology.
Role and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and configure intelligent automation processes to meet the defined process requirements in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Actively contribute towards the creation, implementation and continuous improvement of Client’s design principles and standards for intelligent automation/RPA.
- Develop technical depth in the RPA technology from a development, architecture and complementary tool capability.
- Blue Prism training and development experience for 3+ Years.
- Ability to understand a current, state-of-the-business process from a workflow diagram and conceptualize future state of same in an automated solution
- Advanced skills in analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Advanced skills in developing client-based or web-based software solutions
- Demonstrated experience in application development, complex code development, custom codding, application testing and component design.
- Experience leading Agile software development projects
- A strong customer focus and collaborative approach
Professional development experience in RPA tools and technologies (e.g., UIPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere) Blue Prism is Mandatory