Oracle Fusion Project Manager
Work Location : Abu Dhabi
Years of Experience:
- Min 10 years of experience.
Nature of Experience:
- Must have Oracle Fusion Cloud experience project managing and delivering large scale project.
- Delivers the project on time, to budget, appropriate quality, with successful acceptance into service.
- Cultivate and manage internal/external client relationships to achieve business objectives.
- Direct and support a team of associates responsible for client project deliverables.
- Stakeholder and risk management
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly Reporting of SLA performance
- Effective management of the project baseline
- Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete.
- Manages business and project risks, producing an effective plan and risk assessment, so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties.
Educational and Technical Qualifications:
- PMP or equivalent qualification is must.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology Systems.