Job Role - Software Tester - Clearing, Remittances & Salaries
Location - Dubai
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Participate in test case preparation and execution.
- Perform stress, load and performance testing during project UAT phase where required.
- Participate in triage calls.
- To perform both positive & negative test as part of the functional testing.
- Maintain the issue list and follow up getting its fix.
- Support in building, managing and maintaining repository of test cases for business applications.
- Support for maintaining all test records resulted from users and IT activities such as test plans, requirement traceability matrix, test cases and test execution supporting evidence for projects tested.
- Ensure adherence to quality management system and relevant policies and procedures.
- Manage and facilitate access, uploading their test cases and supporting evidence along with using the defect tracking sheet of test management system.
- Support to respond to audit observation related to team and provide supporting documents as per audit request.
- Ability to do different types of software testing mechanisms and making sure that software changes are meeting business requirements and as well as entry and exit criteria. Including user sign-off.
- Flex host
- Surround system (Nest FTS, Nest WPS, Nest DDS, Intellect CBX, AMS, Intellect CMS, Image Info ICCS, SWIFT, PGS, Sig Cap, Voucher upload)
Areas of Expertise:
- Salaries transfer & Direct Debit
- Financial Accounting
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor in computer science or Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT and Quality Control field.
- IT Quality Assurance
- System Functional Testing and Test Automation
- IT Documentation
- System Design and Development
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Thinking