Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Attending customer's interactions and efficiently gather related information to fulfil customer needs.
- Ability to handle all types of interactions including voice, chat, email and social media.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about the banks products, services & systems.
- Adhere to all bank policies and procedures corporate security policies, regulatory guidelines, industry service standards and codes of conduct.
- Maintain effective relationship with superiors/colleagues.
- Writing detailed test plans, test cases, and bug reports based on input from the project manager or product manager.
- Ensuring that all requirements are met by testing all aspects of the application, including functionality and usability.
- Reviewing scenario flow to identify potential issues related to security, performance, and usability.
- Interacting with IT/Stakeholders to provide feedback about bugs and suggest improvements.
- Participating in team meetings to discuss project status and any issues that may arise.
- Reviewing test results with the development team to identify problems and determine solutions.
- Execute UAT test scenarios with 100% accuracy while documenting related proofs and sharing reports.
- All the above accountabilities include but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager.
As a Data Warehouse Tester:
- You will review and test data warehouse tables. Ensure all existing fields are correctly captured.
- Test daily & monthly reports – ensure format and accuracy is same as before
- Regulatory reporting – including LCR / NFR and routine daily / weekly / fortnightly / monthly reports to Central Bank
- Basel reporting
- Financial reporting – file for HFM
- Execute ECL
- SQL query writing
- Banking Data Warehouse previous experience
- Report development and extraction information from SQL
Must have below knowledge:
- UAE VAT law knowledge
- Banking VAT transaction experience
- VAT System hands on
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Graduate or bachelor's degree holder
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in UAT
- Regulatory and Compliance Knowledge
- Bank Systems Knowledge Banking Products, Services and Operations Knowledge
- Telephone Etiquette
- System Knowledge
- Customer Segmentation and Understanding
- Call Center Policies and Procedures
- Maintain Transparency & Communicate to Share
- Act with Ownership
- Share Knowledge & Work as One
- Engage the Customer
- Empower to Decide