The primary role of the solution architect is to provide, Co-Own, maintain, improve IT Application Design Methodology, Guidelines and solution governance. As a solution architect you can take high-level business requirements This is a design assurance position where you will be responsible for the creation of a comprehensive end-to-end high level solution architecture with overall accountability for the design and review for the system design specification
• Software Architecture design and assurance.
• Knowledge of business process improvements
• Knowledge of banking solutions and their integration frameworks.
• Develop and provide architectural artefact and blueprint
• Bank risk and compliance domain experience