Responsible of all QA, Testing and Test Automation related activities for product development, end to end
product integration, data flow, customer experience and behaviour.
of QA/Testing related activities in Agile methodology
stories review, define and estimate QA activities and effort within sprint
Test Driven development from developers by creating test scenarios for
functional, black box, Grey box as well as for integration and white box
testing and share them with developers.
testing activities and agree on acceptance/exit criteria for the sprint
for each functionality
test scenarios and feature files using BDD framework and writing automated
necessary test automation, design automation flow, share implementation
effort with software engineer
Automation test planning, developing test automation framework, enhancing
existing automation test suites, writing automation test script and
conducting functional/non-functional testing
test strategy both in terms of functional and non-functional of assigned
projects to ensure the quality of products starting from requirements
elicitation phase till production release.
to handle several tasks, organize, document, make decisions, and work
efficiently and effectively under pressure and with tight deadlines.
Strong experience in working and managing team on projects
using Agile Methodologies
• Experience with test automation frameworks (BDD, Cucumber,
Hybrid) & hands-on working experience in Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Test
Project, Web Service Automation Testing (tools like Ready API, Soap UI,
• Very good hands-on experience in writing code (using Java
Scripting, Python, Groovy Scripting)
• Hands on experience in Performance, Load/Stress testing
using JMeter, Load UI & Cloud based load testing tools.
• Experience in conducting Security testing using cloud
• Experience in testing Backend systems developed using
• Experience in testing Web, Set-top box, Mobile
Applications for Andriod and iOS platforms
• Experience in setting up and maintaining test environments
• Experience with testing frameworks such as JUnit and
• Experience with pipeline integrations and CI/CD tools
• working experience with Jira, Confluence, Git
• Understanding of agile or other iterative software
Experience of Testing OTT/IPTV applications
Understanding of HTTP and Streaming (HLS/DASH) protocols for video delivery and
troubleshooting HTTP communications and experience in monitoring network
traffic/packets using Wireshark/Charles.
Familiar with OTT/IPTV set-top boxes and deployment.
Building test infrastructure using containerization technologies such as Docker
and working within continuous delivery / continuous release pipeline processes