Job Role and Requirements
Oracle CX Sales and Service - Experience in developing custom objects in Oracle CX Sales and Service is a must.
- Experience on SaaS applications – Oracle CX Sales and service Cloud (Part of Engagement Cloud), Oracle Marketing Cloud (Eloqua) is a must.
- Exposure to other domains such as ERP is preferable
- Good Knowledge on all modules of Oracle Engagement Cloud. Working Experience VBCS,ICS and CPQ
- Strong Programming skills, as well as the ability to review complex code bases written
by others Understanding of Cloud Architecture
- Should have knowledge on Data Migration
- Hands-on experience with Oracle Service Cloud (B2C Service) – Third party application
integration leveraging SOAP/REST APIs
- Responsible for Customer Production Support, tracking-incidents, replication,
troubleshooting and resolution of critical production calls
- Change Management
- Proficient in Groovy Scripting, Mobile and Outlook Integration and Object Customization.
- Should be able to build workflows, triggers, and Field Updates.
- Integrations and Extension to PaaS (Workflow, Reports, APIs, and Error Handling)
- Experience in Fusion CRM BI Dashboards and OTBI Analytics Cloud
- Knowledge of other CX products like Oracle CPQ is an advantage