*Resource Must have 5+ Years of relevant experience in inventory control and store management only from Banking sector
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of Store and Fixed Asset Inventory.
- Receives and inspects all incoming IT related items (PC’s, printers, scanners …etc) and process all records and documentations.
- Coordinate with the IT support engineers and the users for making the deliveries for the requested items at the branches and department all over UAE.
- Maintains records of all deliveries.
- Updating the IT store system and AMS system database with all in and out records.
- Ships damaged items back to vendors as appropriate and coordinate to get the replacement or for repairing.
- Collect and receive unused items in the branches and department and maintain a record of the used devices and spare parts.
- IT Stock inventory reviews periodically.
- Manage and plan IT store drivers delivery orders/trips.
- Maintains the IT store area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in inventory control and store management.
- Knowledge of proper inventory management.
- Basic IT hardware knowledge to handle and categorize IT equipment's.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Skills to operate common office equipment.
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials when needed.
- Bilingual (English and Arabic) is preferred