and Container Support Engineer
looking for DevOps Support Engineer/Administrator to enhance and also work on OpenShift
Platform Complete Maintenance, Management, and High Availability, DR Syncing, Security
and Compliance activities.
- Maintaining, administering DevOps ecosystem and OpenShift/AKS/GKS
- Work in a team environment
- Provide input, solutions and interpretation of customer related
requirements, issues and concerns with regards to OpenShift and related systems and hosted applications
- Help on
automated delivery pipelines that have integrations with OpenShift/GKS/AKS
Platforms, assists in building software more efficiently and reducing the time
to market duration for deliveries.
responsibilities of a Reviewing, Solving Production issues, root causes
analysis, and prevent the occurrence of similar issues in the future
Production Troubleshooting activities related to OpenShift Platform/K8/AKS/GKS
and related tools on Dev, Test and Production environments.
of this role in the team that improve the Support, Maintenance and,
Troubleshooting capabilities of DevOps Team.
- As a part of DevOps Team, you are expected to
demonstrate solid implementation experience, and problem-solving and
exceptional communication skills, be knowledgeable
Specialist Skill Set:
· Deep Knowledge of OpenShift Platform
- Strong experience in managing of
OpenShift’s Master/Infra & worker nodes. OpenShift
Container Platform architecture, Kubernetes and Docker Images, Docker Registry,
Docker Files, Docker Compose, Docker Containers
- OpenShift Container Platform
architecture, Kubernetes and Docker Images, Docker Registry, Docker Files,
Docker Compose, Docker Containers
- Operator Lifecycle Manager, OLM
controls the installation, upgrade, and role-based access control (RBAC) of
Operators in a cluster knowledge
- Deployments, DeploymentConfigs,
ReplicationControllers, ReplicaSets, Comparing Deployments and
DeploymentConfigs, DeploymentConfigs-specific features, Deployments-specific
- Installation, Setup, Initial
Configuration, Configuration Management, and Server Maintenance, Security and
AD/LDAP Integration, Cluster installer activities, Installing the OpenShift
Ansible Broker, OpenShift Ansible Broker configuration options
Deep Knowledge of Kibana and ELK:
Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana
- Elasticsearch; Index,
Shards, Node, Cluster, Scale Up/Out, Configuring & Deploying, Backup,
Snapshot and Restore, High Availability,
Repository, Snapshot, and Restore, Production Monitoring, Alerting ,
JVM, Diagnosing Problems
- Logstash; Configuration,
Inputs, Filters, and Outputs, Installation and configuration, Backup and
restore, Cluster and availability
- Kibana; Time
Picker, Search, and Filters, Kibana Discover, Visualization, and Dashboard
Interfaces, Installation and configuration, Backup and restore, Cluster and
- HashiCorp Vault Platform knowledge
- Secret Engines, Static Secrets,
Cubbyhole Secret Engine, Dynamic Secrets, Encryption as a Service, Transit
- Vault Operations, Vault Policies,
- Vault Deployment, Vault Cluster
Deployment, Installing Vault, Configure system, Configure Consul, Configure
Vault, Vault Agent. Installation, Setup, Initial Configuration, Configuration
Management, and Server Maintenance, Security and AD/LDAP Integration
- Troubleshooting HashiCorp Vault
Mandatory Certified in one or more of following
- OCP 3.x/4.x Administrator
- Azure RedHat Openshift (ARO)/AKS/OCP on AWS.Good knowledge of
migration to cloud – AKS, ARO, OCP on AWS and multi cloud management with
implementation of new apps on cloud and on-premise
Expertise in setting up project specific environment on Linux/Unix
platform that involves CM branching, merging, labelling, Baseline and
development work areas
- Comprehensive experience in the design and implementation of
Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Delivery and DevOps
Operations for Agile projects.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills, as well as the
ability to work directly with customers and partners.
- Expertise with container-based platforms (Docker, OpenShift,
- Strong experience in scripting language (Bash Script, Ruby, Paython)
to support & develop pipeline.
- Experience automating deployments with modern configuration and
deployment management systems (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, etc.)
- Experience in End to End DevOps pipeline Skills preferably with
Openshift and Kubernetes.
- Deployment strategies and the coordination of architecture changes for
rapidly evolving project.
- Experience in building cloud/ On-premises applications, application
development or micro-services and familiarity with Infrastructure-as-a-Service
- Monitoring (APM) technologies like AppDynamics, Grafana
- Experience with CI/CD and their pipelines.
- Experience with integration Git with OpenShift.
- Experienced in Subversion, GitLab, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Puppet, Tomcat