- Must have strong development experience
in Android Development - Native/Kotlin/Java.
- Strong coding background for multiple
full life cycle app builds to GooglePlay.
- Unit-test code with coverage for
robustness, including edge cases, usability, and a general reliability
- Develop test-driven, automatable
components, and lead others in this area.
- Assess and participate in technical
design, feasibility, planning & coordination Solid understanding of the API
development life cycle.
- Knowledge of IBM MobileFirst Domain
Driven Design/Development, Test Driven Development, Service Oriented
- Understands the process of new
application development and has the ability to apply these concepts with
minimal mentoring and supervision.
- Deliver exceptional customer experience by
troubleshooting a variety of issues and recommending solutions in a
professional and courteous manner.
- Follow-up with service teams/vendors for support
issues and respond quickly to service tickets in a timely manner.
- Ability in analyzing existing code and find the
bug to raise with developer for correction.
- Collaborate with members of the technical support
team and external parties during the problem resolution process.
- Strong experience in analyzing issues to identify
problem areas and effectively communicate corrective actions and resolutions to
- Experience with continuous integration/deployment
tools and best practices in DevOps
- Provide support to the different stakeholders for
initiative and Digital Transformation journeys.
- Participate within an Agile/Scrum team, extensive
hands on experience with quality assurance methods.
- Comprehensive experience in the design and
implementation of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous
Delivery and DevOps Operations for Agile projects.
- Closely monitor the incidents tickets and problem
tickets and close them before SLA.
- Understand the latest technology trends and
provide improvement suggestion in the products.
- Review the proposal and provide feedback on the
same to ensure the completeness of the scope and quality
- Provide periodic reports and monthly updates on
the ongoing initiatives to department head.
- Support “go-live’ and post ‘go-live’ activities
for projects and any releases to production.
- Comply with Bank IT processes, and procedures.
- Ensure business continuity by conducting
periodic system health check, DR rehearsal, security updates, technology
updates, backups, hardware maintenance,
software maintenance, license
maintenance, and technical design improvement to assigned systems
- Timely response to email, tasks assigned
and diligent follow-up with various stakeholders.
- Expertise in setting up project specific
environment on Linux/Unix platform that involves CM branching, merging,
labelling, Baseline and development work areas
Specialist Skills /
Technical Knowledge Required for this.
- Must have experience in Java, XML,
Android SDK, Android Studio, APIS, databases, material design.
- Experience with Ionic Android Framework,
React Native Android Framework, Flutter Android Framework, Native Android
Framework, Xamarin Android Framework, NativeScript Android Framework, JQuery
Mobile Android Framework, Framework7 Android Framework, Corona SDK Android Framework,
or Appcelerator Titanium Android Framework.
- Experience working with remote data via
REST and JSON, third party libraries and APIs Strong understanding of Java
concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code.
- Strong experience in Android Architecture
components (ViewModel with LiveData), Kotline