IT System Engineer
Work location : Dubai
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The candidate shall have at least six (6) years of experience in IT Systems Engineering, Administration and Information Security.
- Systems Engineer shall be responsible for installation and configuration of the systems hardware, networking and operating systems. The Systems Engineer shall maintain multiple servers, networks and application environments.
- The candidate shall have vast experience in Tier -3 architecture, virtualization technologies, shell scripting and working with data center servers including Blade servers.
- The candidate shall also be responsible for overseeing the overall systems security, conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments, identifying integration issues, setting up DMZs in a real-time environment, etcetera.
- The candidate shall also be responsible for maintaining security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures, and conducting required analyses.
- This candidate shall have a BS/MS in Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field.
- Additional technical certifications related to Systems Engineering and Information Security Architecture are preferred.
Skills Mandate :
- Win Server,
- RHEL Server,
- Unix/Linux Scripting
- Fortigate Firewall,
- HPE Blades,