Param is looking for ORACLE FUSION PROJECT MANAGER in Abudhabi location.
- Minimum of five years in a project manager role successfully managing large scale, multi-module ERP implementations
- Bachelors Degree or 10+ years of related industry experience
- Experience working in a Consulting Company or equivalent and delivering multiple ERP projects simultaneously
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management and Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to drive the decisions that enable the project team to meet critical milestones.
- oracle EPM experience
- Demonstrated, applied experience establishing and delivering complex projects.
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity.
- Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively.
- Sound business and technical acumen.
- Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure.
- Ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives.
- PMP certification a plus