We are looking to hire SOC Engineer for Dubai location who can join in 15 to 20 days.
This role is responsible for maintaining knowledge of the global threat environment and proactively managing and steering the SOC analysts and operations team. The role also requires regularly interfacing with the other IT, HR, Risk, Compliance and Legal functions in the organization. The role includes undertaking:
- SOC Operations management
- SOC Governance and Risk
- SOC Compliance
- SOC KPI, SLA and OLA Management
- Third party and vendor Management
- SOC Technology stack management The role will also require the following attributes:
- Ability to work autonomously as well as contribute in a team and professional environment
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, concurrent activities, while understanding and managing priorities, dependencies and risk
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong focus on customer service and outcome ? Strong in resources coordination, planning and organizing.