Param is looking for Reports Analyst / Power BI Consultant who can join in Abu Dhabi location.
Study current Crystal Reports at bank total numbers of which is around 4,000. Classify the current reports in documentation in term of complexity, duplication, Utilization As preparation step for shifting environment/reports from Crystal Reports to Power BI then oversea and assist vendor in migration development and support.
Skill set required
- Over 5 years of experience in developing BI Dashboards/reports utilizing SQL server, BI environment and PowerBI
- Strong Knowledge of Crystal Reports development and operation.
- Experienced in writing T-SQL Store Procedure, Triggers, Constraints, and Indexes using various DDL and DML commands
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehouse methodologies including star schemas, snowflakes concepts
- Hands-on experience on Power BI Paginated reports development
- Good experience on Power BI platform and gateway operation
- Experience of working in Data Analysis Expressions(DAX)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to understand the business requirements and to classify the given reports.
- Good documentation skills.
- Able to communicate with the different departments to understand the business usage, impotency of each report as help in user testing.
- Experience in regulatory and financial reporting.
- Banking/Financial Institute Domain Knowledge.
- Bachelor's Degree.