Param is looking for diversified individual who can join us for iPaas Developer role in Dubai.
Integration Developer will be responsible for development of integration elements. Should understand the requirements related to ERP implementation and current system integrations around installed applications/modules. Analyse the current system integrations and work with Technical team to ensure all the integration touch points are identified and developed. Another important skill is to analyse the key integration improvements and work with team to implement such improvements.
Experience & Job Responsibilities:
- Certified Technology Professional with relevant certifications and 6+ Years of experience.
- Advanced knowledge & experience on Informatica IICS (iPaaS).
- Successfully deliver the system integrations assigned.
- Must integrate with DH existing systems, troubleshoot any issues, and smoothly implement using Informatica.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of implementation, troubleshooting, and ETL processes. Also keep documents pertaining to specific issues and how they were resolved, including coding information and extraction and transformation processes.
- Mappings and workflows, check data integrity and accuracy, and perform data cleansing procedures as and when needed.
- To identify the gaps and report to Technical Lead and ensure completeness of requirements.
- Attention to detail & assessment of the documentations submitted by implementation partner/team and provide feedback.
- Support in risks associated with the delivery of system integrations.
- Responsible to check integration design, system administration, technical architecture, coding standards and other technical documentations.
- Work with the internal functional / technical teams to understand the current integration components and help build on Informatica & Fusion PaaS.
- Must have excellent multitasking skills with a can-do attitude.
- Advanced knowledge & experience in MS office tools
Technical Skillset Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Technical experience with integration / middleware platform in Informatica (IICS) iPaaS.
- Knowledge of Integration frameworks offered by SaaS applications
- Knowledge of API Management and API Gateway Technologies
Integrating with core enterprise software applications (Both On Premises and in the Cloud), including CRM & ERP applications, SaaS, PaaS products (such as SalesForce Oracle EBS, Yardi, Oracle Fusion, Azure etc.)
- Experience in Bulk Data Integrations, Real-Time application Integrations, File Based Integrations, Cloud Integrations ,Event Processing etc.
- Ability to leverage pre-built integrations, cloud adapters, connections, SaaS applications, etc. in the solution
- Development experience using integration/orchestration platform such as Informatica and/or other comparable integration platform.
- Experience in a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to relational databases, web services (SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML, and other API standards), API-driven design, messaging patterns, and application development best practice
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
6 – 8 yrs