Urgently hiring Cloud Architect with 9+ years of experience who can join in 15 days.
- Subject matter expertise in designing and implementing solutions that run on Vmware vCD/NSX, openstack, openshift, ceph, including aspects like compute, network, storage and security.
- Ability and experience of understanding and translating requirements into secure, scalable and reliable cloud solutions. preparation of HLD and LLD & SOW in conjunction with different stakeholders
- Advanced experience and knowledge of IT operations, including advance networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platform, budgeting and governance.
Scope & Responsibilities
- Maintain cloud capacity management
- Develop and lead technology roadmaps for optimization and transformation of the cloud infrastructure (compute/storage/network/security)
- Ensure correct technical requirements and evaluating technical cloud projects (RFQ/RFI/RFPs)
- Cloud designs verifications and documentation
- Verify onboarding customers designs and BoM
- PoC Scope of Work
- Maintain cloud certifications
- Keeps track about availability, resources and performance of Cloud related systems, infrastructure, processes and functionality
- Prepares and submits the reports on Cloud architecture
- Reviews and advises on the development of policies, procedures, guidelines, standards and operating practices in respect of Cloud network/ service quality