Param is looking for Cloud Platform and Infrastructure certified cloud engineer in Dubai
Required Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Certification:
i.VMware Certified Professional - Cloud Management and Automation
ii.Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
iii.Microsoft® Certified Solutions Expert: Productivity
iv.Microsoft® Certified Solutions Expert: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- Lead projects to Provision, Configure, Install and Maintain cloud-based infrastructure in Microsoft Azure and other cloud vendors as appropriate.
- Utilize Service Now application to coordinate support activities and work closely with Server team lead on proposing new solutions and architectures for server environment.
- Maintain awareness of new products and services from cloud vendors and make recommendations to team lead and IT Sr. Ops. Mgr for cloud and virtualization technologies and changes to ensure optimal functioning of infrastructure.
- Manage virtual and cloud infrastructure performance to include SaaS and PaaS instances, and both cloud and on-premise IaaS virtualization.
- Proposes solutions for escalations on server performance to include file servers, database servers, web servers, and domain resources.
- Document all processes, including changes, in cloud and on-premise server related infrastructure including virtualization.
- Perform account administration, file security, and resource allocation and security for the servers at the local site.
- Document and maintain information relative to key technology vendors for server hardware and software.
- Install and configure servers for the local site and perform backup and recovery procedures.
- Lead or always participate in infrastructure related projects and commit to thorough documentation and knowledge sharing.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
Cloud Architecture and Design and Development (50%)
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability).
- Demonstrate knowledge of DevOps tool chains and processes.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization for Azure cloud end-to-end architecture, including VCF and future providers, networking, provisioning, and management.
- Develop a library of deployable and documented cloud design patterns, based on the HUIT application portfolio, as a basis for deploying services to the cloud.
- Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the “why,” and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation.
- Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology, etc.
- Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services.
- Contribute to DevOps development activities and complex development tasks.
- Define optimal design patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery for applications.
- Drive scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, and production deployment.
- Ensure delivered solutions meet/perform to technical and functional/non-functional requirements.
- Provide technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of an issue, including the determination and provision of workaround solution or escalation to service owners.
- Ensure delivered solutions are realized in time frame committed; work in conjunction with project sponsors to size and manage scope and risk.
- Provide support and technical governance, expertise related to cloud architectures, deployment, and operations.
Thought Leadership (20%)
- Provide thought leadership in industry and to fellow team members across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements.
- Demonstrate forward thinking around where the organization is going and how technology can support these efforts.
- Advocate and define cloud architecture vision from a strategic perspective, including internal and external platforms, tools, and systems.
- Act as the coach and mentor to team members and technical staff on their assigned project tasks.
- Develop a cohesive team and ensure their continued success.
- Lead the definition and development of cloud reference architecture and management systems.
- Conduct product work reviews with team members.