Specialist Skills / Technical Knowledge
Required for this.
- Strong Experience in development using Java
Spring Boot, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Struts, NodeJS, React,
AngularJs and Jboss.
- Strong understanding of Java concurrency,
concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code.
- Strong conceptual knowledge in OOPS, Core Java,
Collections, Multithreading, Socket Programming.
- Experience in working with Angular/ReactJS
- Must have experience building and testing
automation with J-Unit or Cucumber.
- Strong Experience with Web Services(JSON, REST,
JAX-RS, Spring based REST services)
- Build and development tools (e.g. Idea, Gradle,
Jenkins, SonarQube), test frameworks (JUnit 5.x, Mockito) and DevOps and
automation tools (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes), cloud-scale data solutions (Apache
Cassandra, Apache Kafka, Redis, MemCache).
- Design Apigee flows based on API spec and
Socialize and collaborate API spec across teams and Define REST API/JSON
- Experience in database : SQL Server , Oracle,
DB2, DataFlex, MS Access, MySQL, Sybase, MongoDB
- Strong experience in DevOps process and tools
like Jenkins/Bamboo/UrbanCode also build technology like Maven/Gradle
- Monitoring (APM) technologies like AppDynamics,
Kibana , Grafana, Elasticsearch.
- Ensure code is maintainable, scalable and
- Nice to have experience in Jmeter for stress
and load test before releasing to SIT.
- Minimum 7 years of application development
experience using Java/J2EE and Spring
- 5+ years developing SOAP AND REST-based web
services utilizing industry standard frameworks
- Experience with SOA concepts, principles, and
patterns required Agile/Scrum experience
- Minimum three-year experience with
- Experience with test driven development (TDD)